Manufacture No: Ei3028
There are a number of Fire & Carbon Monoxide (CO) risks within a typical home. For example, cookers in kitchens pose a fire risk, being responsible for 50% of accidental fires in dwellings*. In addition, many of these areas also contain gas fuelled appliances such as boilers which present an additional risk from CO – a poisonous gas that you can’t see, smell or taste.
It’s vital to protect against both risks. Previously the answer to this would have been to fit two alarms, a Heat Alarm and a CO Alarm, however this protection can now easily be achieved by using the new Ei3028 Multi-Sensor which detects both Fire and Carbon Monoxide in a single alarm.
- Install one alarm instead of two for combined Fire & CO coverage
- Contains two proven, reliable sensors
- Flashing Fire and CO indicators
- Easy install – simply slide the new alarm onto an existing easi-fit base
- Compatible with SmartLINK Wireless Interconnection using our award winning RF technology for simple system set-up, house-coding and system expansion
- Real time local data extraction using AudioLINK or whole system remote data monitoring and extraction with SmartLINK
- Fully backwards compatible with existing Aico systems